Halloween fun! Kody had such a great time this year. She actually understood the concept of saying "trick or treat" and getting candy for it. This year I dressed her up as a little tinkerbell fairy type thing. She really enjoyed her little wings that I bought for her. I love costumes that don't take a lot of money or time to get together. I had this little green dress since my baby shower and I found some wings and bam! got a costume together. She was the cutes little tinkerbell I've ever seen. Below are some pictures of our activities. I didn't dress up. I wanted Kole to be peter pan and I would be Wendy, but that didn't happen. Oh well. Maybe next year we'll dress up. We always talk about dressing up, but we never do.
Kody dancing!
Checking out all her goods
Awe my little tinkerbell
Ready!!




2 comments:
I love this kid!!!!!
Very cute! I need to get more creative when it comes to costumes, cause they really do cost a lot!
Post a Comment