Happy St Patrick's Day!!! To celebrate I am wearing green of course and I made sugar cookies in the shape of clovers! Very festive!
Here is Kody helping me frost. My favorite quote from her yesterday
" I like frosting momma. It's TASTY!"
My don't those look oh so tasty!? I love making sugar cookies. They take a lot of time but they're too good! You know you want some. I usually make them for every holiday if I have the time. I didn't make them for Vday but hey easter is coming up soon
And this is my favorite picture. I love the color accent feature on my camera. I take a lot of pictures this way and I love it! It's so much fun.



5 comments:
That's a cool picture!
The cookies were delicious!! Thanks!
Happy St. Patties day to you to! Oh, yum! I love sugar cookies too! Those look great!
Your so cute:) I haven't made sugar cookies in a long time. I try to do them every holiday too, but I've been slacking big time!! P.S. there's a Bahama Bucks in Queen Creek 10 min. from my house:)
I love your cookies! They're super cute and happy, and they look so yummy I want to grab some from the computer screen and eat 'em for breakfast! :)
Thanks for visiting my silly blog! :)
CUTE Pics! Oh and by the way, don't feel bad about getting sick! When I worked for the surgeons in Utah as an assistant, the smell of the OR made me sick for the first 2 weeks! I was embarrassed too but you get used to it! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment