Friday, June 11, 2010

Early Morning

This morning Kody decided to wake up at 5:15. She had to go potty which is normal for her to go this early, but she usually goes back to bed. Not today. She asked for a sandwich.  So instead I made her waffles. I have been wanting to get some exercise for quite some time now, but never had the motivation except the fact I feel like crap and I want to do something about it.  So anyway, this morning I went running. It's been a while since I've been, and it was great! I loved feeling the early morning sun on my skin.  I guess getting up early early is not such a bad thing after all.  The only downfall to the early morning is that I didn't go to bed til after midnight.  Happy Day

1 comment:

karis stapley said...

Awesome! It always feels great to get an early start! The only thing is, I need to make myself go to bed early! That's the tough part. And making it stick with being consistent. :)