Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kody in my makeup


As you can see here, she got into my black. She looks like a little panda bear. I think this pictures is way adorable! 

Here she got into my superman blue! What happened was she took it out of the bathroom and I thought the case was closed, but a few minutes later she comes running into the bathroom with a smile on her face and saying "yucky!" I looked at her and found that she had been eating and and it is all over and you can see! I think she's embarrassed cause she's not looking at the camera

What did I do??

Even though this is blurry, I love it because it's almost as if she is going "strike a pose!" 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

That's just hilarious!! One day, she may just have more makeup than you!! ;) She'll learn from the best, though, that's for sure!

Tara said...

holy crap that is so funny!! gotta love kids! The panda is my favorite, shes the cutest little panda i've ever seen!!