Once again I did my hair different. I went DARK this time. Which is pretty obvious. I wanted a change and this was my change. I went dark and had some layers added in. In the light it has an auburn look to it and a brown look when i'm not in the sun or when it's kinda darker out. I love it. Kole didn't at first. I'm not even sure if he does now. He said it's "growing on him." pff whatever! Everyone else who has seen is has told me they love it! Anyway, i may stay like this for a while, but who knows. That is what is fun about hair. you can change it because eventually it will be back to where it was before.


8 comments:
hot mama!
I like it! Very sheik!
Kole's crazy! I think it's awesome!! :D
I love it too! It's the perfect cut for your face shape :)
ohhhh I love it!!! It fits you soo well, nice work hair lady! (or man)
Cute:) I like it, plus you dont have to keep up on roots as much:) and don't feel bad, whenever I tell my hubby what I'm gonna do with my hair he's always a little leary. there guys they have no idea what's cute and what's not:)
I love your hair!! You look great as a brunette!! And a blonde too!
I love the color it's so vibrant! We miss you guys. Maybe we can come see ya or vice a verse on your next break.
Post a Comment