Kody was playing Peek-a-boo with me. She was hiding my face with my hair and then pulling it back to see me. Every time I would make a silly/ugly face to surprise her and she would laugh and laugh and laugh. I was able to catch this photo myself capturing her joy! Ahh to be a child.
My mom made this dress too! She looks so beautiful in it. She is getting to the point where she likes to show off nice or pretty things for people. She was excited to show grandma how she looked in her pretty pink dress. my mom rocks
And here she is posing for me at how cute she looks wearing one of my old shirts as jammies. She LOVES them too! I just love her expression in this photo and this is one of the reasons why I think she is so gosh darn cute that I can barely stand it. (read other posts about that)
I love her blue eyes! she looks so cute here too with her messy cornsilk hair that is sadly so thin. She is a happy little girl. I cannot believe she's mine sometimes.
I like this one too. She is so smiley!





7 comments:
Okay, you need to tell her to stop growing up so fast!!! She already looks so different from when we left! But of course, still SO cute!
the peek a boo picture is so freakin cute!!!
She is SOOO dang cute! I love the dress your mom made. Your mom is so talented! Someday I hope to be like her...
I love her way cute pink dress! And how cute is she in your shirt :) LOve it.
Becky, Your little girl is so adorable. you guys are so cute:) I'm glad you found my blog:)
Hey!! Kody is so cute. And her eyes, oh my goodness so adorable. You look great. Jamie and I were just talking about you the other day, wondering how you were. She said you had had a baby a long time ago. Good to hear from you!
She has the most gorgeous blue eyes!
Post a Comment